Sunday, May 26, 2013

Blogging problems! 😨👎

So surprise! I haven't posted up anything in such a long time, you all probably are pretty shocked as well. But my explanation is that I don't know my account information... Luckily, I am logged on by my phone! I'm thinking of saying goodbye to this blog and account and start another one so this time I'll be extra careful not to lose my information again. I would love if you guys joined on my new blog ❤ I promise to be much more active and I have plenty of new stuff in stores for you all, which you guys will probably enjoy. I may even do VLOGs! I know this seems a big of a jump, but I think I can pull it off ☺

New blog: amnotasheep.blogspot.com

It's still under layout construction, but other than that I am fired up to post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment