Monday, April 16, 2012

KOJI Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black Review

Okay, here goes my first review. I hope you guys enjoy and don't think it's too confusing to understand.

Anyways, I have heard TONS of reviews that are RAVING about this liquid eyeliner. Thus, a while back ago I finally purchased it for $14.23 plus $2.99 shipping and handling on Ebay.
I have been using this product for about a month or two now and I can't tell you if it really is worth at least $15-$20 depending on where you get it. I say this product is okay and you could defiantly get a better product without having to buy a liquid eyeliner from Japan.


Pros/Cons:
Some reasons why I like the product a lot is because of the tip of the liquid eyeliner. It is also a pen instead of one of those little bottles with a little brush so it is really easy to handle and draw on. The consistency of the liquid eyeliner is not a watery/runny as NYX's Super Skinny Liquid Eyeliner which is good, but I would prefer my NYX's eyeliner better. I feel that on me the NYX liquid eyeliner lasts longer and doesn't smudge as much. I like the fact that it has really cute packaging.
But, I can't say I'm out of my mind crazy bout the product. It smudges on my eyelids (I have semi-monolids) unless I wear my double eye lid tapes. I have to touch up on the eyeliner. When you do a recoat of the eyeliner sometimes it won't work. It fades into a gray when I don't want it to. Also, when you rub the eyeliner it comes off really easily and it is especially not waterproof at all.


I suggest drawing on your hands first before using it on your eyes just so the eyeliner bleeds to the tip. I think this eyeliner is just great for putting on when you know you won't be out that long and not sweating. In my opinion, this eyeliner is not suited for oily eyelids. But if you really want to let it a go, try using a eyelid primer to reduce the oil and wrinkles of the eyeliner.


Tell me what you think about this eyeliner! Do you have it already or if you want to try it out. Feedback is much appreciated :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great review, I've been constantly eyeing this brand and wasn't sure if it was worth that much. But thanks for the review it sounds like an ordinary pen eye liner - I think the price is so high is because of the cute packaging, Japanese products always tend to look amazing.

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete