Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me Review


Hey everyone! I heard a lot about the Maybelline Baby Lip and really I thought what was so great about it after someone on Facebook what bragging about how they bought every color and how I watch the rave on Youtube about it. But now I know...I LOVE this product. I got the one in Cherry Red. 


Seriously, no lie.

At first I was intimated by how red the chapstick was, but I just went with my gut instincts to get it. It is EXTREMELY hard for my to find a lip product that I actually like, but I have finally found it.

I think I have sensitive lips or whatever, but unlike other lip products I used, the Baby Lips doesn't make my lips really chap or even peel/thtat white layer of...skin? It is very moisturizing and you'll probably need just need a few touch ups during the day.

When I first applied it, it was very smooth. On closer inspections, it looked like a really light coat of lip gloss without the sticky-ness. And it tinted my lips a little red which I really liked because my lips looked really pale lately. I also like wearing my MAC Ravishing lipstick and then putting it over for a really nice finish.

I like the packaging. It's dainty, small, and easy to put in the purse. I like the clear covering, so I know what color I'm putting on.

Overall, I love this product. It's finally a product that moisturizes my lips and doesn't make it chap. It gives little color which I like. It applies smooth and doesn't feel like anything is on your lips. Easy to wear and I look forward to purchasing more of Maybelline's Baby Lip line :)



What have you been applying on your lips lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment